INCUBATION AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER CENTRE
Government Order No.: G.O. (Ms).No.6, Higher Education (K2) Department, dated 19.01.2013
- Mentoring: The Mentor mentors and closely monitors product development of the incubated students.
- Business Plan Development: The Mentor along with a management consultant and local agencies helps students strengthen their business plan after conducting market surveys, if required, and financial plan.
- Business Promotion: Incubation and Technology Transfer Centres helps finding business partners and venture capitalists and provide consultancy on business with the help of local agencies.
- Entrepreneurial Promotion: Awareness Programs, Workshop on Incubation, Seminars, Business plan competition.
* So far organised two training programmes and one workshop in one year.
Department of Computer Science
Mother Teresa Women’s University