SWAMI VIVEKANANDA HIGHER STUDIES AND RESEARCH CENTRE
For the celebration of 150th birth centenary year of Swami Vivekananda- Tamilnadu State Government G.O. No.114 dated on 1.07.2013 – Higher Education
Department insist to start Research Center in the name of Swami Vivekananda to all Universities.
Coordinator: Dr. K. Bhuvaneswari., M.Sc,M.Phil., PGDCA., MCA., MBA., Ph.D.,
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics
Mother Teresa Women’s University- Kodaikanal.
In Mother Teresa Women’s University Swami Vivekananda Portrait was inaugurated on 15th October 2013.
- To realize the inner potential of mankind, through the understanding of Indian Culture and Philosophy.
- To inculcate social ethics among the youth, particularly women and public and make them noble citizens so as to contribute to the wellbeing of the society.
- To encourage leadership qualities among the women’s and offer common platform to develop co-operative work culture.
- To propagate the philosophy and moral values of swami Vivekananda through the conduct of extension programs
- To empower women students Through cultural activities like Instrumental play and Vocal.
- To introduce Swami Vivekananda thoughts – for personality development - patriotic value– Moral Ethics - in University and its affiliated colleges - through certificate & Diploma courses and Higher Studies and Research.
- Awareness Programs for Rural Area-Health Care ,Women Rights & women Empowerment, Funds available and allotted through government for the basic need Higher Education awareness for parents
- Awareness Programs for School Students-Education for character, Universal Ethics and Moral Values, Basic Human Rights, Patriotic value ,Motivation for Higher Education
- Awareness Programs for College Student-Youth Camp, Conducting Exhibition, Patriotic value ,Motivation for Higher Education, Job Opportunities
- Introducing- Diploma and Certificate Course
- Centre Extension Activity- adopted villages –Giving training programs and Health awareness programs