Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
Private & Government – Rs. 1000/-
Foreign - $25
The Tamil Nadu Government Scholarship are available for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Most Backward Community / Denotied Community and Backward Class students. Rani Mangammal Scholarship are also available for eligible candidates.
Hostel facility is available for outstation students. Those who need hostel accomodation for the University Campus may approach the Warden after securing admission. Application forms are available in the Hostel Office.
1. The candidate should remit all the fees within the date as mentioned by the admission section.
2. The fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted
II Semester Fee
(upto 31st January without penality)
(15th February with penality Rs. 100/-)
3. Any change in the address should be intimated to the office immediately.
4. All the fees prescribed should be remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn from State Bank of India payable at Kodaikanal in favour of The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikanal.
CONTACT ADDRESS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION:
1. Mother Teresa Women's University,
Kodaikanal. 624 102 Ph:04542 – 244116
2. Mother Teresa Women’s University Research & Extension Centre,
50, Navalar Nagar,
S.S. Colony, (Near Germanus Hotel)
3. Mother Teresa Women’s University Research & Extension Centre,
Teacher’s Training College Campus,
Saidapet, Chennai Ph:044-24347222
4. Mother Teresa Women’s University Research & Extension Centre,
Arokiasamy Road, R.S Puram,